About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world. I'm Tricia Gloria Nabaye, on a mission to advocate for gender equality, human rights, and democratic governance through the lens of feminist intersectional practices. With nine years of experience, I've honed my skills to be a force for positive change. My strengths lie in problem-solving and effective cross-cultural collaboration, and I thrive in leadership roles. My analytical perspective ensures that my advocacy is data-driven and impactful. My primary focus is on feminist leadership consulting, where I provide valuable insight and guidance. I also offer rapporteur services, ensuring that essential discussions are documented and shared. As a feminist researcher, my deep commitment lies in addressing gender issues, empowering women and girls, and advancing public policy advocacy. I'm a visionary dedicated to shaping the future of advocacy with a strong focus on human rights. Join me in our journey to drive positive change. Together, we can build a world where gender equality and human rights are at the forefront, ensuring a more inclusive and just society for all.

Friday, January 15, 2016

2015 GOES TO FAMILY: All in a few pictures.


Me and every one. Joan, Cathy,Stella,Louis and Cake!
Me, Cathy and Buky

 You never what you have until you lose, but also you never know what you have been missing until it arrives. I always had the feeling that there was more to this life than a grumpy little girl. It was the sense that I had a loving family. Growing up, I remember memories of love, sorrow and joy but when I look back on 2015, I am glad for the role family played in keeping me sane.

My right hand lady, we got this!
All my favorite people on Stella's wedding

2015 was about finding my very amazing family, 2016 will be about sealing these friendships and bonds. I love my big big family and I think I can finally grow fully with family around.




Me and my mummies


Me and Stella at Nandos



I have had the best memories of all to keep with these many people I can call, auntie, mummy, sister, cousins and everything family. Many times I might have forgotten how blessed I have been.But not anymore. I know what has been missing and it has arrived. Family.


me and little Gracie
Me and Julie at KFC
 So here is to family, to love, to laughter,to tears, to fighting,to reunion,to family. I pray that the Lord might teach me how to love my family better every passing months this year. Here's to many years of cherishing all the many miracles that have kept me overjoyed by family. Here's to a dreamy kind of existence.(That is faith duh!) Life can be dreamy, family can be dreamy and everything between can be more than dreamy.

Write to me

Name

Email *

Message *