About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world. I'm Tricia Gloria Nabaye, on a mission to advocate for gender equality, human rights, and democratic governance through the lens of feminist intersectional practices. With nine years of experience, I've honed my skills to be a force for positive change. My strengths lie in problem-solving and effective cross-cultural collaboration, and I thrive in leadership roles. My analytical perspective ensures that my advocacy is data-driven and impactful. My primary focus is on feminist leadership consulting, where I provide valuable insight and guidance. I also offer rapporteur services, ensuring that essential discussions are documented and shared. As a feminist researcher, my deep commitment lies in addressing gender issues, empowering women and girls, and advancing public policy advocacy. I'm a visionary dedicated to shaping the future of advocacy with a strong focus on human rights. Join me in our journey to drive positive change. Together, we can build a world where gender equality and human rights are at the forefront, ensuring a more inclusive and just society for all.

Saturday, January 16, 2016

THE TRUTH IN KNOWING GOD

Through this year, I have a desire is to find a deeper place in Christ. And while, I did not in the offset, have an idea of what I should do,I now do have a clear picture of what the Lord intends me to do in my search for a deeper experience of Him.

It is easy to desire more of God, after you hear about men that talk and commune with God. It is also easy to have a need for more of God. That desire and need is good. It is a good place to be but it is also not enough. The more I thought of the fact that, we know God, surly we do but we actually need to "know God" The dwelling knowledge of knowing him beyond the surface look that many have of Christ.

To dwell in his presence and interact with him(deeper than the almost asleep prayers) in a greater way. "It is about increasingly feeling and knowing the security of His love and enjoying His pleasure in us.There is a beautiful confidence that comes to us as we learn to dwell and remain in Christ,as He is in us."[www.brilliantperspectives.com]
When I came to the that revelation, I then knew that there is more to knowing God, than just "Jesus loves you." There was also the depth and he wants to have an intimate relationship with you and give you a moment of habitational comfort in his presence.

So I am in the midst of entering such a place with and in Christ. When John the Revelator says: "These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God." 1 John 5:13 KJV. I know what he means,that in knowing Christ ones needs to reach a point were communion with God, is a daily experience and it is more than just momentary praying and walking away but deep inclination to stay with His presence through the day and through the hours.

And now, the journey to knowing God on a personal ground is in motion.With a lot of talk of who God is and what God is not. I desire to see him in manifest of who He says he is to me; In Romans 1:19 " because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them" Holding on to this word I walk into the realms of His glory and search His word and presence deeper than I have through the years.

Granted that I will stay, truth is that the Lord has called me to such a communion. There is a lot of truth in what the Lord can do and if you have a determination to know nothing but Christ is when Christ sets in and amazes you and me. So if you ever desire to be in a place of complete bliss in Christ, work on that desire that you will be able to walk deeper into the place where God's mind is your own.A place where all that you are is a reflection of all that Christ is.


Write to me

Name

Email *

Message *