About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world. I'm Tricia Gloria Nabaye, on a mission to advocate for gender equality, human rights, and democratic governance through the lens of feminist intersectional practices. With nine years of experience, I've honed my skills to be a force for positive change. My strengths lie in problem-solving and effective cross-cultural collaboration, and I thrive in leadership roles. My analytical perspective ensures that my advocacy is data-driven and impactful. My primary focus is on feminist leadership consulting, where I provide valuable insight and guidance. I also offer rapporteur services, ensuring that essential discussions are documented and shared. As a feminist researcher, my deep commitment lies in addressing gender issues, empowering women and girls, and advancing public policy advocacy. I'm a visionary dedicated to shaping the future of advocacy with a strong focus on human rights. Join me in our journey to drive positive change. Together, we can build a world where gender equality and human rights are at the forefront, ensuring a more inclusive and just society for all.

Thursday, January 26, 2023

And then I prayed for Him…



 

I write this prayer as a stone memorial for when we look back on this day many years into the tomorrows before us… whatever will be then, this is my prayer for Him. 

 

Today I cover Him in prayer. I pray He loves me as Christ loves the church. I pray that he will find peace with me on this journey as we walk into the next steps of life. 

 

I pray He loves me, leads me, and reassures my heart. Lord, you said, Love is patient and love is kind. I pray that he will love me with this kind of love. Lord, in you there is hope and I am building all our plans and desires on You. 

 

I DECLARE AND DECREE that I will marry my best friend, that I will be his good thing. 

Help to be his good thing. I pray that he will be my protector, provider and the one who I come to God with. Thank you for aligning me with Him. He covers me in prayer, Lord, and so I speak to you about Him because he is no stranger to you.

 

 

I pray that you will keep me on my knees in prayer over the years on this journey. I pray that we may cross many journeys with you at the centre. Help us pursue your blessing on this journey. May he experience open doors and favour. Help us always keep you in the loop of what we desire so that you, Lord, can be the foundation of it all

 

I thank you, Lord, for he has created a safe space for me to be soft. Help me never to take advantage of his love, help me to always see his love as the sacrifice of his heart. Your word says Perfect love casts out all fear. I thank you because he has put my fears to rest. 

 

I pray for providence. May you bless the works of his hands, may you bless his finances, and may you place destiny helpers on this journey that will show up mighty in bringing this union to reality. 


I pray for His plans, Lord, your word says, many are the plans of man, but your way prevails. May your will be done in our lives as we step by faith into our destiny. Help me honour him, respect him, be his helper and submit to him. My heart is undone Lord, I lay bare like the lady with the alabaster jar, and I surrender this beating heart to Him, for Him to hold my hand and always bring me back to your presence as the priest in my life.

 

You know my heart and you know his heart, Lord, and I join my faith with him and pray that you will fulfil our heart’s desires all for the glory of your name. May all honour and glory be unto your Lord. Your word says, when the time is right, you, oh Lord, make things happen. I stand on your word and rest my heart on your timing. In your time, may you turn this into something beautiful, something that brings glory to your name. 

 

Amen. 

 









Write to me

Name

Email *

Message *