About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world. I'm Tricia Gloria Nabaye, on a mission to advocate for gender equality, human rights, and democratic governance through the lens of feminist intersectional practices. With nine years of experience, I've honed my skills to be a force for positive change. My strengths lie in problem-solving and effective cross-cultural collaboration, and I thrive in leadership roles. My analytical perspective ensures that my advocacy is data-driven and impactful. My primary focus is on feminist leadership consulting, where I provide valuable insight and guidance. I also offer rapporteur services, ensuring that essential discussions are documented and shared. As a feminist researcher, my deep commitment lies in addressing gender issues, empowering women and girls, and advancing public policy advocacy. I'm a visionary dedicated to shaping the future of advocacy with a strong focus on human rights. Join me in our journey to drive positive change. Together, we can build a world where gender equality and human rights are at the forefront, ensuring a more inclusive and just society for all.

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

25

If anyone had told me that at 25 I will be dealing with unearthing the shape of my true self, I would have told them how crazy they are.

But here we are, shaping into the core of what will be me for a very long time, embracing the truth of who I choose to be and who I want to be. Shaping the narrative of what will be said of me. Here I am.

Learning that not everyone is as good as their word. Struggling to live with that truth.
Learning that I am strong and yet vulnerable and that is where the balance of life is.
Healing the brokenness with in me, embracing the imperfections in me. Crying, healing and resurrecting from the pains of being.

And doing life.

The hard bits of 25 have brought me back to the person in the mirror. Embracing me yet again. Soaking in the truth that, there will never be a more important person than the image in the mirror, me.
And yet choosing the way of love, to share of myself to those that need me. Selflessly, embracing uncertainty, choosing light and soaking in hope.

The hard days of 25 have taught me patience, grace and Selah(to pause and ponder). There are more selah moments now than ever. Times when wisdom beckons, times when deeper truths come forth and stubbornly sit at the center of my heart.

And then, there I am at 25, in the rawest form of being. Me being real, embracing a world that is capable of loving me and hurting and yet...I show up everyday with a smile from the wells of my heart.

25

Write to me

Name

Email *

Message *