About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world. I'm Tricia Gloria Nabaye, on a mission to advocate for gender equality, human rights, and democratic governance through the lens of feminist intersectional practices. With nine years of experience, I've honed my skills to be a force for positive change. My strengths lie in problem-solving and effective cross-cultural collaboration, and I thrive in leadership roles. My analytical perspective ensures that my advocacy is data-driven and impactful. My primary focus is on feminist leadership consulting, where I provide valuable insight and guidance. I also offer rapporteur services, ensuring that essential discussions are documented and shared. As a feminist researcher, my deep commitment lies in addressing gender issues, empowering women and girls, and advancing public policy advocacy. I'm a visionary dedicated to shaping the future of advocacy with a strong focus on human rights. Join me in our journey to drive positive change. Together, we can build a world where gender equality and human rights are at the forefront, ensuring a more inclusive and just society for all.

Friday, October 23, 2015

GIVE ME A REASON #Ugblogweek #Poetry

Give me a reason to pen the beauty of life
When all around me is gloom
Give me a reason to pen about love
When men hold back with emotion and others let you live with apparition
Give me a reason to pen about friendship
When others are ready to throw it in the trash as soon as it becomes familiar
Give me reason to believe in forever
When forever ends before it starts
Give me a reason to pen the beauty of humanity
When even I feel a loss at what humanity demands
Give me a reason...one bold enough to make me pen on
The other day, I lost all trust in friendship
For it is hard to love a man that wills to throw away such a care
Yesterday I stopped to believe in love
For it is a chimera of the reality man is faced with
Today, today I woke up with a bare emotionless body
Void of all care and love
Not knowing how to say good morning to my two faced neighbors
Or even to my venom spitting friends.
So I just wrote, because as surely as darkness looms
The joy of a new day is not far from view
It was hope, Hope that brought me back to life
Hope that tomorrow will be better
Tomorrow that man will be more genuine
Hope that times are changing
Hope that I was made to love
Hope that he will say something
Hope that I will want him back
Hope that I can walk away from rejection
Without being bitter
Hope that I can make better friends
Hope that it will all pass into a better reality
Yes, it was such a hope that I penned each and every day.


Write to me

Name

Email *

Message *