About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world. I'm Tricia Gloria Nabaye, on a mission to advocate for gender equality, human rights, and democratic governance through the lens of feminist intersectional practices. With nine years of experience, I've honed my skills to be a force for positive change. My strengths lie in problem-solving and effective cross-cultural collaboration, and I thrive in leadership roles. My analytical perspective ensures that my advocacy is data-driven and impactful. My primary focus is on feminist leadership consulting, where I provide valuable insight and guidance. I also offer rapporteur services, ensuring that essential discussions are documented and shared. As a feminist researcher, my deep commitment lies in addressing gender issues, empowering women and girls, and advancing public policy advocacy. I'm a visionary dedicated to shaping the future of advocacy with a strong focus on human rights. Join me in our journey to drive positive change. Together, we can build a world where gender equality and human rights are at the forefront, ensuring a more inclusive and just society for all.

Friday, August 15, 2014

ON JOB INTERVIEWS, CENSUS BLUES AND UNTIMELY CRUSHES




JUST HOW I FEEL.
Yet another week that is full of many surprise and very many intriguing events..so I ended up in an interview for a job I don't remember applying for but yet again the amusement of going on yet another interview was very intriguing..so I went in for a very different interview and ended up with wrong information for the job but sometimes one has to do what one has to do,so I sat myself before a seemingly very late future boss and answered the questions that I was forwarded and walked away  not amused by the questions and much less the job...it felt like sand in my mouth-regret more than the prospect for a new job but yet again I was glad I went. I found my way home and it got me thinking about the other pending job response that I was so much waiting for,the census, not the part where I get all my house stuff counted but the part where I count the people..for a price as well. I sit back and think through the fact that in all ways I deserve this not so juicy job just to elevate my ever so bored me into work. But in the need to get myself a job my biggest problem was the money... God how hard you made it for man to get  decent cash in his pocket(problem is when you said man woman suffered as well) So I promised myself to walk down there just so I can cut on the cost..on the money I barely had in my pocket

Like as if my almost graduate troubles were not enough,I found myself caught up with a crush on a guy far to be my elder brother(well a lot of them usually are)but for a petitte me, that was very funny...now here is my problem,my brain was very busy looking at the things that matter and setting the pace for yet another venture when my heart decided to notice the little nice details that this  unaware Mr. Man sparked off.(the things that troubled my 21 year old brain)You see, he must be way up there in age yet not old to scare the naive liking me but in all truth the reason for the state of my heart was in the exposure and adventure that is so much entailed in his life..he makes anyone want to go out there and see more. Drama never ceases to walk down my path...yet am trying to get to heaven. Being in my shoes  is sometimes something I would want to advocate for but am a little terrified because I know someone else could get me in a much worse state than I get myself into very other day.

The journey has just began, for these many unending experiences of the true nature of life,who knows maybe the quiet life that I have for so long wanted may end up being not so much like a dream.Now am back to the point of nothing to lose, seeing the little details of life as they unfold and yes,life can be so interesting when you choose to view it objectively.Today,I tick off my calender another day and another week.It's finally over or not really over. I once again look forward to more interviews lined up on my schedule...more jobs that will take me a while to accept and many more crushes to come but am hoping that something permanent may walk down my way(am more than ripe for harvest). For now.
Stop reading...am frustrated by now, especially because this is the second time my work is getting lost...the things I go through.Tomorrow is is another day and I have to be at my best .I am growing and who knows when I look back a few years from now,this will be nothing!!!


Write to me

Name

Email *

Message *