About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world. I'm Tricia Gloria Nabaye, on a mission to advocate for gender equality, human rights, and democratic governance through the lens of feminist intersectional practices. With nine years of experience, I've honed my skills to be a force for positive change. My strengths lie in problem-solving and effective cross-cultural collaboration, and I thrive in leadership roles. My analytical perspective ensures that my advocacy is data-driven and impactful. My primary focus is on feminist leadership consulting, where I provide valuable insight and guidance. I also offer rapporteur services, ensuring that essential discussions are documented and shared. As a feminist researcher, my deep commitment lies in addressing gender issues, empowering women and girls, and advancing public policy advocacy. I'm a visionary dedicated to shaping the future of advocacy with a strong focus on human rights. Join me in our journey to drive positive change. Together, we can build a world where gender equality and human rights are at the forefront, ensuring a more inclusive and just society for all.

Friday, January 06, 2017

LORD I NEED YOU

"Teach my song to rise to You
When temptation comes my way
And when I cannot stand I'll fall on You
Jesus, You're my hope and stay"

 Through the day I have been meditating on these lines from Matt Maher's "Lord I need You".
I have come to trust the convictions that come from meditating on the same thing. So I sat and thought through why I was stuck at this point in the song. I just could not stop thinking about what it brought to my heart.

I want to always  to be able to say to God; " Teach My Song to rise to You When temptation comes my way." so my song could always rise up to the Lord in times when sin wages war. I know many a times, when I find myself at the place of vulnerable indulgence  there is usually no praise on my lips for the Lord.

 I want to always have my praise up for the Lord, in my song I can always have my eyes fixed on the Lord. My song has to rise so that the path of temptation is ever brought a close or even a dead end. That way, the path to sin is ever narrowed in my life. 

David said of himself, " Your praise is always on my lips."

I definitely want to be able to let my guard down in beautiful surrender to God and be able to say, " When I cannot stand I'll fall on you. Jesus, you're my hope and stay"
 He should be the only anchor for my soul. I need to learn everyday to let God be Lord over it all. I battle with surrender, to know that I have no control over the outcome of my life is threatening in itself, to know that the ship has it's own master other than me is scary but I want to be able to tell God, I cannot stand on my own...help me. Stay with me and help me see tomorrow.

I am banking on the fact that God knows it all, and that he wants me to let him have control over the situations of my life.

One man sang, " I love the way you handle my situations"

I want to be able to say that to God, that he has handled my situations through and through, that he has opened a way for life to be all about his cares on me and his protective arm all around. I want to fall always in the arms of God. To find strength for my feeble knees not in any place but in God. In reckless abandonment to what he can do for my heart's situations and circumstances.

In all of it, I hope I never reach a place where I stop needing God, Not in this lifetime. Never. May my earnest plea for life always be, "Lord, I need you."

Write to me

Name

Email *

Message *