About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world. I'm Tricia Gloria Nabaye, on a mission to advocate for gender equality, human rights, and democratic governance through the lens of feminist intersectional practices. With nine years of experience, I've honed my skills to be a force for positive change. My strengths lie in problem-solving and effective cross-cultural collaboration, and I thrive in leadership roles. My analytical perspective ensures that my advocacy is data-driven and impactful. My primary focus is on feminist leadership consulting, where I provide valuable insight and guidance. I also offer rapporteur services, ensuring that essential discussions are documented and shared. As a feminist researcher, my deep commitment lies in addressing gender issues, empowering women and girls, and advancing public policy advocacy. I'm a visionary dedicated to shaping the future of advocacy with a strong focus on human rights. Join me in our journey to drive positive change. Together, we can build a world where gender equality and human rights are at the forefront, ensuring a more inclusive and just society for all.

Friday, December 23, 2016

THIS CHRISTMAS

                                     Image result for CHRISTMAS
Christmas in my house is rather a gone thing, I would like to think that as the years went by, The new dresses and new shoes stopped coming through and so did the Christmas preparations and all the merry that comes with Christmas.

This year, all I want for Christmas is a little quiet to myself. Selfish, huh?

See, 2016 was a year of it's own accord. The grip to sanity that I usually have over the things that matter to me. But this year, I watched me break down at the reality that it is possible that I cannot do a lot, sometimes to change the situations that come my way.

So, this Christmas I just want to lay low and have a grip of the one thing that I can have control over, me. I just want to look back in retrospect to the things that made me happy and those that definitely made me sore with pain. This Christmas, I just want to do me.

So as the Savior is celebrated in most parts of the world. And as we merry away to songs, hymns and food. I will catch some "me time". I will make the most of my happy place and when I come out at the end of the day, I will as well celebrate a re-birth of me. 

I will end with a beautiful Chorus from one of my favorite Christmas songs.
                       " Now I'm not one to second guess, what angels have to say...
                          This is such a strange way, to save the world"
I know what is more strange than the savior of the world, In a manager. But that is how God always leaves us in awe.

                                MERRY X-MAS!!!             FELIZ-NAVIDAD!!!       
 

Write to me

Name

Email *

Message *