About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world. I'm Tricia Gloria Nabaye, on a mission to advocate for gender equality, human rights, and democratic governance through the lens of feminist intersectional practices. With nine years of experience, I've honed my skills to be a force for positive change. My strengths lie in problem-solving and effective cross-cultural collaboration, and I thrive in leadership roles. My analytical perspective ensures that my advocacy is data-driven and impactful. My primary focus is on feminist leadership consulting, where I provide valuable insight and guidance. I also offer rapporteur services, ensuring that essential discussions are documented and shared. As a feminist researcher, my deep commitment lies in addressing gender issues, empowering women and girls, and advancing public policy advocacy. I'm a visionary dedicated to shaping the future of advocacy with a strong focus on human rights. Join me in our journey to drive positive change. Together, we can build a world where gender equality and human rights are at the forefront, ensuring a more inclusive and just society for all.

Sunday, July 26, 2015

WHY NOT ME?

Often times when life hits us with trials and discomfort, our first reaction is to ask God,"Why me?"
It is so natural that our first reaction is to question the existence of good will in our lives.While many won't wish it on another person,the sense of God betraying one's trust lingers near the surface and makes the"Why me?" more valid than anything.


But over time,I have to realise the question should be"Why not me?"When there are alot of blessings coming our way right after the storms of life.
Why not you? When he has promised to wipe all your tears away.
Why not you? When he promise to be with you through the storms
Why not you? When he has provided sufficient grace to get you through the dark days
Why not you when he has promised  refining of faith
Why not you? When there is a greater victory heavier than your trials.


Why not you? Why not me?If It turns out to be me, then may I hold on to his grace, to his embrace and his unfailing love and go forth through the darkness because it of the tunnel of my trials is his glory waiting to be manifested.
Why not me?

Write to me

Name

Email *

Message *