About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world. I'm Tricia Gloria Nabaye, on a mission to advocate for gender equality, human rights, and democratic governance through the lens of feminist intersectional practices. With nine years of experience, I've honed my skills to be a force for positive change. My strengths lie in problem-solving and effective cross-cultural collaboration, and I thrive in leadership roles. My analytical perspective ensures that my advocacy is data-driven and impactful. My primary focus is on feminist leadership consulting, where I provide valuable insight and guidance. I also offer rapporteur services, ensuring that essential discussions are documented and shared. As a feminist researcher, my deep commitment lies in addressing gender issues, empowering women and girls, and advancing public policy advocacy. I'm a visionary dedicated to shaping the future of advocacy with a strong focus on human rights. Join me in our journey to drive positive change. Together, we can build a world where gender equality and human rights are at the forefront, ensuring a more inclusive and just society for all.

Monday, November 11, 2013

FORGETTING YOU!!!!

When they say a man initiates and a woman responds....
It is sounds like the ideal and proper thing...until the heart of a lady breaks the rules of attraction....
He was my fantasy...my everything
To be totally honest...I was irrational and totally obsessed.
But I know I need to get over him ...and soon.
Yesterday I could barely eat while in my melancholic,
Fray music rocking,sitting in my room looking very romance novelty-trance.
And then today I went through school in an unenthusiastic apathetic trance like state.
Just...I want to get over you,
I know I need to,but I don't know if I can...and I certainly can't picture doing it without some strange not so brief stint of deeply melancholic teenage depressing heartache.
Please don't tell me just to take up a new hobby or hangout with friend more often because I have tried that and it hasn't worked!
I'm in far too deep for that!
They say time heals all wounds and soothes all memories.
The only issue is this...
Imagine it like a clock and you keep waiting for the time to arrive when it will be over...
As time goes by...I will get a firm understanding with myself,that this il al be a memory in the future,it will be over with.I will forget you.



Write to me

Name

Email *

Message *