About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world. I'm Tricia Gloria Nabaye, on a mission to advocate for gender equality, human rights, and democratic governance through the lens of feminist intersectional practices. With nine years of experience, I've honed my skills to be a force for positive change. My strengths lie in problem-solving and effective cross-cultural collaboration, and I thrive in leadership roles. My analytical perspective ensures that my advocacy is data-driven and impactful. My primary focus is on feminist leadership consulting, where I provide valuable insight and guidance. I also offer rapporteur services, ensuring that essential discussions are documented and shared. As a feminist researcher, my deep commitment lies in addressing gender issues, empowering women and girls, and advancing public policy advocacy. I'm a visionary dedicated to shaping the future of advocacy with a strong focus on human rights. Join me in our journey to drive positive change. Together, we can build a world where gender equality and human rights are at the forefront, ensuring a more inclusive and just society for all.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

THE THINGS WE TAKE FOR GRANTED

Do you remember how your brother gave you a call just ti check on you or how your friend gave you some moneyout of sheer care?

Do you remember how your friend called just to let yo know they miss you...all these we often take for granted and look at them as r andom things our friends and family ought to do...

But they go a deep way in making us feel special in every little way,We often take for granted the fact that we eat,breath and do all we can every single day..but   only when you  see some one at the verge is when we can contemplate the need  to be here and celebrate everyday like a miracle...

So everyday as we go about our daily routines may we stop for a second and thank God for yet another day,for good health,for the friends we have because in every way they make us feel special(it is not everyday that we find stranges that love you for who you are and want to know you better) for your family because it completes who you are and where you hail from.

In every simpl thing we do let us be charged to make these things special because they make life the miracle it is,yet we often forget  and take them for granted.

Write to me

Name

Email *

Message *