About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world. I'm Tricia Gloria Nabaye, on a mission to advocate for gender equality, human rights, and democratic governance through the lens of feminist intersectional practices. With nine years of experience, I've honed my skills to be a force for positive change. My strengths lie in problem-solving and effective cross-cultural collaboration, and I thrive in leadership roles. My analytical perspective ensures that my advocacy is data-driven and impactful. My primary focus is on feminist leadership consulting, where I provide valuable insight and guidance. I also offer rapporteur services, ensuring that essential discussions are documented and shared. As a feminist researcher, my deep commitment lies in addressing gender issues, empowering women and girls, and advancing public policy advocacy. I'm a visionary dedicated to shaping the future of advocacy with a strong focus on human rights. Join me in our journey to drive positive change. Together, we can build a world where gender equality and human rights are at the forefront, ensuring a more inclusive and just society for all.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I AM UGANDAN

I am Ugandan,I am an African....and I have been taught in the ways of eloquence, etiquette  and life 
style that holds a mixed meaning....

But when I sit to understand who I am,
I find an African lady...
one with a  genteel way of speech,careful walking,

And I look to respect the African man...
A heart of obedience to the ways of my lifestyle.
A lady,an African woman,a Ugandan.

I speak a language not of my origin but I understand my fellow country men when they speak my birth language...regardless of the language I speak...I lead my people home...

I sway with delight,laughing all the way in  giggles of the Ugandan soul...
I smile with  with contentment that has been bestowed by the little meaningful joys in my life...
I sleep with a satisfaction that I am in the right skin...The dark sun burnt African skin...
And I boast within because with in this careful,wonderfully,fearfully made being is blood...
African blood...Ugandan pride

I AM UGANDAN

Write to me

Name

Email *

Message *