About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world. I'm Tricia Gloria Nabaye, on a mission to advocate for gender equality, human rights, and democratic governance through the lens of feminist intersectional practices. With nine years of experience, I've honed my skills to be a force for positive change. My strengths lie in problem-solving and effective cross-cultural collaboration, and I thrive in leadership roles. My analytical perspective ensures that my advocacy is data-driven and impactful. My primary focus is on feminist leadership consulting, where I provide valuable insight and guidance. I also offer rapporteur services, ensuring that essential discussions are documented and shared. As a feminist researcher, my deep commitment lies in addressing gender issues, empowering women and girls, and advancing public policy advocacy. I'm a visionary dedicated to shaping the future of advocacy with a strong focus on human rights. Join me in our journey to drive positive change. Together, we can build a world where gender equality and human rights are at the forefront, ensuring a more inclusive and just society for all.

Friday, October 16, 2015

TOMORROW #Ugbloggerweek

The delights of tomorrow give us a bargain for today.
But I heard her speak of a tomorrow that made today bring a desire for it not to end.She said,the clouds in the morrow where dull,full of hail.She said the vision in that day was foggy and blurred by  bad luck.She spoke of a morrow I dreaded to behold.
The people in the morrow had gone emotionless and inhumane...they...they ate anger and shared hatred at their tables. I flinched in thought of their faces,she said they had stiff faces,stiff from never smiling and from all the bitterness.                       
 I wanted to go and see tomorrow anyway and lo and behold,In my eyes, tomorrow was nothing she said. Not through my eyes.
The sun though dull,shined,The sky was clear,The flowers bloomed,The scents of life washed over my insecurities. The people in the morrow were delightful to behold,she must have seen a different people, they had a language so warm! You could love them so easily,the sun made them glow,no air of fault finding folks in tomorrow. So I sat down and embraced tomorrow because whether the clouds closed up and the people became stone,my eyes were ready to behold a morrow that was better.
The delights of tomorrow gave me a bargain for today.

Write to me

Name

Email *

Message *