About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world. I'm Tricia Gloria Nabaye, on a mission to advocate for gender equality, human rights, and democratic governance through the lens of feminist intersectional practices. With nine years of experience, I've honed my skills to be a force for positive change. My strengths lie in problem-solving and effective cross-cultural collaboration, and I thrive in leadership roles. My analytical perspective ensures that my advocacy is data-driven and impactful. My primary focus is on feminist leadership consulting, where I provide valuable insight and guidance. I also offer rapporteur services, ensuring that essential discussions are documented and shared. As a feminist researcher, my deep commitment lies in addressing gender issues, empowering women and girls, and advancing public policy advocacy. I'm a visionary dedicated to shaping the future of advocacy with a strong focus on human rights. Join me in our journey to drive positive change. Together, we can build a world where gender equality and human rights are at the forefront, ensuring a more inclusive and just society for all.

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

MOVING FORWARD

Now you stand at the cross roads of life,
Where do you go from this moment on,
To go back or to push forward,

Alas, the trials of tomorrow to relieve is to fail,
To move forward...is to dare
but better to make a new trail than to stay in one place,
Yesterday is unrepeatable,
Today is a hope for tomorrow's journey..
Go forward the future has a lot to give,

In the absence of sense may my voice be ever loud to you,
May the journey for tomorrow be ever worth while,
For Yesterday is gone,
Walk past the doubting mind,
And dare to go to the world that holds the future that you long for.

Write to me

Name

Email *

Message *